Core D Flow
- Flowable to allow injection in small and narrow cavities.
- Equivalent hardness to dentin.
- The operator does not feel a difference when the bur moves from the tooth structures to the material.
- High flexural strength (136 MPa).
- High conversion rate (68%).
- Sealing of root canal post with dual-curing bonding system.
Dual-curing core built-up material
REFERENCE AND PRESENTATION
||2 x 2.5 ml (4.8gr) syringes + 10 mixing tips + 5 regular intra-oral tips + 5 x-fine intra-oral tips
* Non-contractual picture
More from Portfolio
Knitted retraction cord REFERENCES AND PRESENTATIONS C-000 Size 000 Bottle with 250cm of cord C-00 Size 00 C-0 Size 0 C-1 Size 1 PRODUCT INFORMATION
Light-curing bonding agent Formulated without any addition of HEMA, TEGDMA, BisGMA REFERENCES & PRESENTATIONS B-5 5 ml bottle PRODUCT INFORMATION INSTRUCTION FOR USE SECURITY INSTRUCTION
Flowable micro-hybrid composite REFERENCES AND PRESENTATIONS CIR-F-4-* 2 x 1,2ml (minimum 2g) syringes available in the following VITA shades : A2, A3, A3,5, B2. CIR-F-7,2 4 x 1,2ml (minimum 2g) syringes in the following VITA shades : A2, A3, A3,5, B2 + 20 tips. CIRF-7,2-* 4 x 1,2ml (minimum 2g) of the same shade + […]
Bi-acrylic resin for temporary bridges and crowns REFERENCES AND PRESENTATIONS PH-50-A1 50ml cartridge (75g), shade A1 + 10 mixers PH-50-A2 50ml cartridge (75g), shade A2 + 10 mixers PH-50-A3 50ml cartridge (75g), shade A3 + 10 mixers PRODUCT INFORMATION INSTRUCTION FOR USE SECURITY INSTRUCTION * Non-contractual picture