- 100% cotton cord is knitted into interlocking chains: to facilitate easy packing of cord into sulcus.
- Knitted loops absorb and transport significantly greater quantities of hemostatic solution or gel providing more effective hemostasis.
- For quick and easy identification the 3 sizes are colour-coded.
- Knitted chains provide an excellent medium for gel absorption and placement.
- Size 00:
- To be used when the sulcus is very narrow and shallow.
- To be used for the impression technique with double cords. The 00 is placed at the bottom of the sulcus first.
- Size 0:
- To be used when the sulcus is narrow.
- To be used when the gum is thin.
- To be used for an impression of mandibular incisors.
- Size 1:
- To be used with a thick gum and when the sulcus is deep.
- To be used for impressions of other dental sectors.
Knitted retraction cord
REFERENCES AND PRESENTATIONS
||Bottle with 250cm of cord
More from Portfolio
Vinyl polysiloxane impression materials References and presentation HPN-600 Putty soft, normal setting (yellow) 2x300ml HPF-600 Putty soft, fast setting (blue) 2x300ml HM-100 Medium viscosity, normal setting (purple) – 2x50ml cartridges + 10 mixing tips HLN-100 Low viscosity, normal setting (green) – 2 x 50ml cartridges + 10 mixing tips HLF-100 Low viscosity, fast setting – 2 x […]
Flowable nano-hybrid antero-posterior composite Formulated witout any addition of HEMA, TEGDMA, BisGMA REFERENCES & PRESENTATIONS PURF-4-* 2 x 1,2ml (minimum 2g) syringes + 10 tips. Available in the following VITA shades: A1/B1- A2 – A3 – A3,5 – B2. *Shade PRODUCT INFORMATION INSTRUCTION FOR USE SECURITY INSTRUCTION
Root canal fiber posts Indications Root canal post to be used with a composite core built up material, for direct restorations. REFERENCES AND PRESENTATIONS KPF-15 Intro kit of 3 x 5 posts (1.00 mm – 1.20 mm – 1.35 mm) under individual blister + 3 assorted drills PF-5-* Refill of 5 posts of the same […]
Dual-curing composite for temporary filling REFERENCE & PRESENTATION PRZ-16 2 x 5 ml dual syringes + 20 mixing tips + 20 intra-oral tips PRODUCT INFORMATION INSTRUCTION FOR USE SECURITY INSTRUCTION * Non-contractual picture