- Biocompatibility ++ : Formula without addition of HEMA, TEGDMA, Bis GMA.
- Multi-purpose (direct and indirect restorations) and universal : excellent shear bond strength on tooth structures, ceramic, metal and Zirconia.
- Good wetting properties to be used on slightly moist dentin surfaces (wet-bonding-techniques).
- Contains Benzalkonium Chlorure to eliminate residual bacteria (no post-operative sensitivities).
- Releases fluoride.
- Light-curing composites on tooth structures.
- Light-curing composites on metal (replacement of broken ceramic chips in mouth).
- Dual-curing composite (core build-up), when mixed with Healbond A activator.
- In conjunction with InnoCem : ceramic veneers, root canal posts and Maryland bridges.
Universal self-etching bonding agent
Formulated without any addition of HEMA, TEGDMA, BisGMA
REFERENCES & PRESENTATIONS
||Activator for dual-curing use. 5ml bottle.
Order your sample
More from Portfolio
Modified bi-acrylic resin for temporary bridges and crowns REFERENCES AND PRESENTATIONS PHMD-50-A1 1 x 50ml cartridge, shade A1 +10 mixing tips PHMD-50-A2 1 x 50ml cartridge, shade A2 +10 mixing tips PHMD-50-A3 1 x 50ml cartridge, shade A3 +10 mixing tips EJ-100 100 yellow mixing tips PRODUCT INFORMATION INSTRUCTION FOR USE SECURITY INSTRUCTION *Non-contractual […]
Dual-curing composite for temporary filling REFERENCE & PRESENTATION PRZ-16 2 x 5 ml dual syringes + 20 mixing tips + 20 intra-oral tips PRODUCT INFORMATION INSTRUCTION FOR USE SECURITY INSTRUCTION * Non-contractual picture
Vinyl polysiloxane impression materials References and presentation HPN-600 Putty soft, normal setting (yellow) 2x300ml HPF-600 Putty soft, fast setting (blue) 2x300ml HM-100 Medium viscosity, normal setting (purple) – 2x50ml cartridges + 10 mixing tips HLN-100 Low viscosity, normal setting (green) – 2 x 50ml cartridges + 10 mixing tips HLF-100 Low viscosity, fast setting – 2 x […]
Class A type I dental alginate AP-500 450g bag, dark purple. PRODUCT INFORMATION SECURITY INSTRUCTION