Immediate efficiency due to the benzalkonium in the product.
- Long lasting effect (sodium fluoride).
- Easy to use.
- Use the product undiluted, no dental preparation, mixing or photopolymerization needed.
- Apply and wait 10 secondes before drying with air.
- Benzalconium chloride is the antiseptic which rids the tubulis of residual bacteria. These germs are frequently responsible for post-operative hypersensitivities after fillings, especially on anterior teeth. They also enhance painful sensation of teeth with cervical recession or root exposure.
- Sodium fluoride reduces the incidence of root surface caries, remineralizing the dentin, the only way to provide long lasting desensibilization (desensitizer use)
- Used as a desensitizer (5% of the indications), HEALDENT gives immediate pain relief on cervical recessions or root exposures. Benzalconium chloride provides immediate efficiency and longlasting pain relief.
- Before prosthetic sealing on tooth, to avoid the sensitivity due to the acidity of cements during the first 24 hours.
- After tooth bleaching & whitening.
- After scaling, root planning & perio treatments.
Anti-microbial & fluoride self-curing liner
REFERENCE AND PRESENTATION
More from Portfolio
Multipurpose prosthodontic introduction kit References & presentation KIT PRO4 1x10ml HARMONY médium + 1x10ml SEAL TEMP S + 1x10ml CORE D dentine + 1x10ml HARMONY light-F + 40 mixing tips + 30 regular intra-oral tips + 10 thin intra-oral tips + 1 GUN-10. REASSORTS HM-40 4 x 4 x 10ml HARMONY medium + 10 mixing […]
Class A type I alginate REFERENCE AND PRESENTATION AA-500 500g bag PRODUCT INFORMATION SECURITY INSTRUCTION
Light-curing liquid dam REFERENCES & PRESENTATIONS ND-4 2 x 1,2ml syringes + 10 applicator tips. Blue shade LTL 100 black needle tips. G22 NOTRE DAM, used as a “waterproof seal ring” around a tooth, before an endodontic session. Thixotropic PRODUCT INFORMATION INSTRUCTION FOR USE SECURITY INSTRUCTION
Knitted retraction cord REFERENCES AND PRESENTATIONS C-000 Size 000 Bottle with 250cm of cord C-00 Size 00 C-0 Size 0 C-1 Size 1 PRODUCT INFORMATION