- 100% cotton cord is knitted into interlocking chains: to facilitate easy packing of cord into sulcus.
- Knitted loops absorb and transport significantly greater quantities of hemostatic solution or gel providing more effective hemostasis.
- For quick and easy identification the 3 sizes are colour-coded.
- Knitted chains provide an excellent medium for gel absorption and placement.
- Size 00:
- To be used when the sulcus is very narrow and shallow.
- To be used for the impression technique with double cords. The 00 is placed at the bottom of the sulcus first.
- Size 0:
- To be used when the sulcus is narrow.
- To be used when the gum is thin.
- To be used for an impression of mandibular incisors.
- Size 1:
- To be used with a thick gum and when the sulcus is deep.
- To be used for impressions of other dental sectors.
|C-000 ||Size 000 ||Bottle with 250cm of cord |
|C-00 ||Size 00 |
|C-0 ||Size 0 |
|C-1 ||Size 1 |
Knitted retraction cord
REFERENCES & PRESENTATIONS
Bactericidal & virucidal hydroalcoholic hand gel PRODUCT INFORMATION SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
2-steps universal self-etching light-cure adhesive system, formulation without addition of HEMA, TEGDMA, BisGMA, BPA TEST REPORT PRODUCT INFO INSTRUCTION FOR USE MSDS
Universal self-etching light-cure adhesive system, formulated without any addition of HEMA, TEGDMA, BisGMA TEST REPORT PRODUCT INFORMATION INSTRUCTION FOR USE SECURITY INSTRUCTION
Self-adhesive universal permanent resin cement formulated without addition of HEMA, TEGDMA, BISGMA, BPA | BIO+ | PRODUCT INFORMATION INSTRUCTION FOR USE SECURITY INSTRUCTION
Nano-hybrid, antero-posterior composite formulated without any addition of HEMA, TEGDMA, BisGMA PRODUCT INFORMATION INSTRUCTION FOR USE SECURITY INSTRUCTION
Vous certifiez être un professionnel de la santé bucco-dentaire ?