- Thixotropic gel: easy, precise and fast setting.
- Due to its balance viscosity, the gel remains in place during all the procedure.
- No tissue necrosis or blackening of tissue.
- Versatile in uses.
- Blue colour for easy visibility and placement.
- No contra-indications.
- In restorative dentistry: conditioning of the injured gum during the preparation of juxta-gingival class V cavities, to avoid discoloration of the definitive composite restoration.
- Prosthetic preparation: to allow a non-traumatic and optimal retraction of the gum. Apply the gel in the sulcus and insert the retraction cord.
- In endodontic procedures: when a canal is bleeding.
Astringent gel – 25% aluminum sulfate
REFERENCE & PRESENTATION
||4 x 1.5g syringes + 8 application tips
* Non-contractual picture
Bactericidal & virucidal hydroalcoholic hand gel PRODUCT INFORMATION SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
2-steps universal self-etching light-cure adhesive system, formulation without addition of HEMA, TEGDMA, BisGMA, BPA TEST REPORT PRODUCT INFO INSTRUCTION FOR USE MSDS
Universal self-etching light-cure adhesive system, formulated without any addition of HEMA, TEGDMA, BisGMA TEST REPORT PRODUCT INFORMATION INSTRUCTION FOR USE SECURITY INSTRUCTION
Self-adhesive universal permanent resin cement formulated without addition of HEMA, TEGDMA, BISGMA, BPA | BIO+ | PRODUCT INFORMATION INSTRUCTION FOR USE SECURITY INSTRUCTION
Nano-hybrid, antero-posterior composite formulated without any addition of HEMA, TEGDMA, BisGMA PRODUCT INFORMATION INSTRUCTION FOR USE SECURITY INSTRUCTION
Vous certifiez être un professionnel de la santé bucco-dentaire ?