- Light-curing resin whose thixotropy allows an easy setting of the material.
- Low exothermic reaction to avoid harmful reaction of the mucosa.
- Versatile in use.
- Blue for a good contrast.
- Protection of soft tissues during bleaching process.
- To insure a waterproof joint of the rubber dam around a tooth during an endodontic session.
- To built temporary tooth walls during endodontic sessions, to hold the irrigating liquid in place.
- To fill up undercuts before impression, to avoid tearing off the material.
- To hold Teflon® film in place when luting aesthetic venners, or making a class II composite involving the contact point.
|ND-4 ||2 x 2g (1,2ml) syringes + 10 applicator tips. Blue shade |
|ND-10 ||2 x 5g syringes (3ml) + 10 applicator tips. Blue shade |
|LTL ||100 black needle tips. G22 |
Light-curing liquid dam formulated without addition of TEGDMA, HEMA, BISGMA
Bactericidal & virucidal hydroalcoholic hand gel PRODUCT INFORMATION SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
2-steps universal self-etching light-cure adhesive system, formulation without addition of HEMA, TEGDMA, BisGMA, BPA TEST REPORT PRODUCT INFO INSTRUCTION FOR USE MSDS
Universal self-etching light-cure adhesive system, formulated without any addition of HEMA, TEGDMA, BisGMA TEST REPORT PRODUCT INFORMATION INSTRUCTION FOR USE SECURITY INSTRUCTION
Self-adhesive universal permanent resin cement formulated without addition of HEMA, TEGDMA, BISGMA, BPA | BIO+ | PRODUCT INFORMATION INSTRUCTION FOR USE SECURITY INSTRUCTION
Nano-hybrid, antero-posterior composite formulated without any addition of HEMA, TEGDMA, BisGMA PRODUCT INFORMATION INSTRUCTION FOR USE SECURITY INSTRUCTION
Vous certifiez être un professionnel de la santé bucco-dentaire ?